Sunday, February 8, 2015

Warm and Sunny Days Ahead!

As I am sitting here writing this, I am watching the snow fall out my window.  Here in New England we have seen more than our fair share of snow in the last few weeks.  As a skiing family, I am not complaining, but it does start to take a toll on some people - especially as we face another snow day tomorrow.  I do love watching it snow and the the beautiful, peaceful blanket it leaves behind.  The bitter cold is the hard part!  It is when I start to dream of sunny days ahead.  

Did you know that Maisey Mae sells great little sun hats?  They come in sizes to fit a newborn up to a 4-5 year old!  If you are planning a warm getaway for upcoming vacations or have a baby shower coming up - think about a cute sun hat!  Here are just a few of the many hats that we have!





Here is our full line of hats!  http://www.maiseymae.com/baby-hats/

Cheers to the snow AND sunny days ahead!

All the best,
Annie





No comments:

Post a Comment