Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Story Behind Maisey Mae

For my first blog post, I thought I would give you a little insight into the background of Maisey Mae. Maisey Mae was started back in 2002 by Michelle Whitney in Cape Elizabeth, ME.  In 2012 a mutual friend of ours connected us and I purchased the business from her.  While Michelle was ready for a change - I was ready for a new challenge.  A few months after I bought the business I left my full time marketing job so I could dive right in.  

A couple of months after I bought the business, I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Fortunately it was caught very early and after surgery and a year of preventative treatments, I am doing very well.  I am looking forward to having that challenge behind me and to moving forward and growing Maisey Mae.

My husband Tyler and I live in New London, NH along with our two kids Colby(5) and Grayson(3).  

In addition to information about my products, I am also going to share some fun articles about kids, parenting, and activities.  I welcome feedback at any time about my products or things that you would like to see from Maisey Mae.  You can call me at (603)440-9662 or email me at info@maiseymae.com

All the best,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment