Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Holidays

The last few weeks have flown by!  While in many ways this is the most wonderful time of the year, it can also be quite busy and stressful.  I have yet to send out a single card or make any cookies, but I still have time - right?  As the kids finish school for their winter vacation, the anticipation of the arrival of santa is getting stronger by the day.  As a small business owner, I not only have to worry about my own presents and wrapping - I have my customers orders that I have to make sure are made, embroidered, wrapped and shipped on time.  As I am writing this, I am listening to some of my favorite holiday music coming from the other room.  The kids are watching Charlie Brown's Christmas.  It is making me take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the moment.

Thank you to all of my customers and retail accounts for supporting Maisey Mae.  I wish you all the very happiest of holidays.  Stay tuned for great new things to come in 2015!

All the best,
Annie

Maisey Mae
www.maiseymae.com

No comments:

Post a Comment