Thursday, February 26, 2015

Spring

Spring is coming, right?  After cold days like today I start to wonder, but the calendar tells me otherwise.  Looking out at the mounds of snow, I think the ground will still be white until the Fourth of July, but hopefully that won't be the case!  Easter is early this year, which also makes it tough.  

I am thinking positively and doing my best to bring you new products with beautiful, bright spring like colors!  Here is one of our new bibs.  What makes are bibs so great is that they are the perfect size.  They are large enough to fit even the biggest of toddlers, yet they fit babies too!  They have a soft, plush fleece on the back and a durable cotton front.  You can toss them in the washer and dryer - perfect for busy parents.  Personalized, they make a great shower or new baby gift!   http://www.maiseymae.com/baby-bibs/?sort=newest

Laura Bib

Think Spring!

All the best,
Annie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment